Torn Pages

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 49; the forty-ninth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

Torn Pages

Some torn pieces of paper (love letters) took him to the walk down memory lane as he remembered the good times with her. He also remembered that decree ( her marriage card ) which separated them for always. This poem is journey down memory lane while coming in contact of some torn pages.



Found some torn pages that day,
It appears that I got you.

Among them were a few things you have written,
they were your memories forgotten,
My all emotions again flew,
It appears that I got you.

The house filled with pleasant smell,
crazy mind went on chirping trail,
When I started pasting pages,
pain started stepping down in stages,
when in heart, flowers grew
It appears that I got you.
Found some...................

Every word was speaking something,
that love it again dissolving,
For a moment heart assumed,
your touch again it presumed,
Music in heartbeat again blew,
It appears that I got you.
Found some...................

That decrees were on it engraved
by which you became estranged,
To share with you I had so many grievances and pain,
but together again we never walked down memory lane,
with someone else you weaved dreams new 
Then why it appears that I got you?

Found some torn pages that day,
It appears that I got you.

The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Participation Count: 14

Comments

  1. What a wonderfully captured piece of torn paper..assembled to make perfect sense...the matter taken in hand...and pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.

    Only experience can bring out such work I assume ;) :)

    Nicely written...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories never bother to check who we are with when they choose to return to us. Leaves us with a confused feeling, one that you have brought out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memories and flashbacks! so beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some memories make you live in the un-real world.....nice poem,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! full of brimming emotions... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm....well depicted pain of loosing someone. Some memories sometimes get back to you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had some pages in the back of all my books...and when I realized I should let go of them and move on I burnt them down but moving on isn't as easy as it sounds and then I saw some other girl :P and so I moved on :P
    Well written Cifar keep blogging!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellently written. Torn pages sewing emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful lines.. your words got me..love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been there, so can feel the beauty of your lines. Yes, now, I'm able to read your blog post. No pop-up ads so far :D

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  12. reminds me of so many moments...wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its a beautiful poem Cifar... , poignant,sad and pleasing at the same time ... and the exquisite memories .. Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raksha Bandhan - Jiski Bahan Nahin Hoti.

Na Muhn Chupa Ke Jiye Hum Na Sar Jhuka Ke Jiye

The Seven Stages Of Love