Just Friends

Just Friends



Since childhood I love her
I don't know why
she also play, study ,roam with me,
with me she laugh & cry.

College separated but not togetherness,
she still for me care,
our parents were happy, sure we will marry,
judged from there stare.

collecting composure called her on terrace,
sit with my knees bend,
purpose her my love, ask for marriage
are we not Just Friend?

astonished I looked, profusely she laughed,
'We are couple.Why?' 
'Our friendship I adore,many memories it store,
Its ruining, don't try?'

How to react is difficult to understand,
sheepishly I smiled,
friendship is first step towards love,
still we have to go miles


Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

Comments

  1. in u.s. our attitudes are so different. it's all so fast wham bam
    thank you ma'am. focus on sex. most of us afraid to love
    or we'll get hurt. chances for happiness zero.

    i enjoyed the heartfelt poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verses ... loved the fluidity of words :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raksha Bandhan - Jiski Bahan Nahin Hoti.

Na Muhn Chupa Ke Jiye Hum Na Sar Jhuka Ke Jiye

The Seven Stages Of Love