The Monsoon Pain

This post has been published by me as a part of Blog-a-Ton 55; the fifty-fifth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. In association with Rashmi Kumar, the author of Hooked, Lined and Single and Jyoti Arora, the author of Lemon Girl.

 The Monsoon Pain

Monsoon brings so much emotions one of these is sorrow. Those in pain saw rain as clouds shedding tears for them and partnering their pain to ease their sufferings. I have tried to bring out the grief of a victim of domestic violence in these rain drops or tear drops. ( Its your wish how you see them)




I
think 
you are dear 
to him as well, since
when you have gone from
here continuous is the rain spell 
As rain water has submerged the 
courtyard and the garden, I am too 
drown in the pain of separation 
Until you will not come back
again, unbearable is this 
pleasant rain.

I
sit and 
see, the wind
 blowing the leaves of
 tree as you caressed my hair
with your hands. But soon strong
wind made branches to bend like  
you twisted my arms to hit strongly 
with your hands, I too fell on the
ground in the pool of tears
 like these falling leaves
in house's rear.

 I 
and you
when walked 
in the rain together,
everybody used to adore and 
around us they all used to gather,
to appreciate that love between us,
but then you created the fuss when
you punched me in the midst of
the night, they assembled once
again to praise my wounds
in full delight.


I
am now
free from your
oppression with some
one who didn't bound his love
to any outdated tradition. Love is
free so am I from any condition, its
better to leave than suffer and cry in
seclusion. Love has the energy to
ease all pain, like pouring water
relieving this thirsty land
in form of rain.

To bear injustice, inhumanity for whose dignity,
When some one don't care for your self identity.

                                           
The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Participation Count: 20 Image Credits: Monsoon by Yann (Wikimedia Commons). Shared with GNU Free Documentation License CC Attribution-Share Alike.

Comments

  1. This is such a masterpiece. The poem itself, the flow and the way you played around with words so they sort of form a shape in each of the sections is amazing! Hats off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Alok Ji, such words adds fuel to my creative journey

      Delete
  2. Wow! Reading a nice form poetry after a very long time...
    Ive come back to participate at BAT after ages and its nice to discover new bloggers.
    Please do visit my blog too and tell me what you think of my story?
    http://klishmaklaver.blogspot.in/2015/06/the-man-in-wall-mural.html
    Wish you all the very best for BAT55..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the concept of putting the words in form of drops/tears. Also also the love followed by abuse. The daylight vs the dark. Pretension vs Reality. Nice!!

    The garlic soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cifar,

    This is just an outstanding piece! Deserve to be top in my pick list. Poetry in form of Teardrops, too good! Also, I like the way you ended the poem! Keep writing for BAT! All the best!

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raindrop/tear shape poems, quite uniformly shaped, and flowing from love to abuse. Your take on the BAT topic is unique :) Lovely. All the best, Cifar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauu I hv no words to praise ...keep it up bro..this is amazing poem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emotions are weird. And, everything about them is also complex. Sometimes, these complex things are beautiful. Like...these Teardrops.:) Loved this...Fantastic poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How different emotions can rain instigate within our minds! For some it's symbolic to the pool of tears pouring within and for some it's a healing ointment. I loved the way you presented the stanzas like raindrops. This is very creative. All the best for BAT.

    Read my BAT entry and share your words at:
    When it rains outside, tears pour within... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunningly beautiful...the thought and the presentation! Awesome indeed!
    All the best for BAT:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. its beautiful Cifar, I so agree, I love rain and it gets me nostalgic of moments and thus the pain. Loved your words...really loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a complete masterpiece Kashif!!! Especially for a rain-baby like me, its bliss! Loved it :-) God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got here through blogaton.
    I'm so blessed.

    All I can say about your poem is 'heart touching'!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I fully support your thoughts, Cifar. There is no sense in suffering alone for someone who doesn't care. Marvelous piece of writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cifar,

    With this soulful, thought provoking yet courageous poem. .you have definitely got yourself a follower. I'm impressed and awestruck with how thoughtfully you have woven these words into this beautiful "tear-drops".
    Truly amazing. .not to forget the message and the rhyme just makes it one of my favourites in Bat55.

    Regards,
    Megha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megha,

      Such words of appreciation motivates for the work which is worthy of impressing others.

      Delete
  15. Cifar,

    This is soulful. I have heard a lot about your writing skills from Sarav, and it is so true.

    Thank you so much for your encouraging words on my blog post. It means a lot to me.

    Vidhya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. delightful to hear my writing skills are discussed among talented people, thank you

      Delete
  16. Beautiful words Cifar. Great to find a poem on monsoon in the shape of drops. Congratulations on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for finally talking about >"The Monsoon Pain" <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I
    wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for finally writing about >"The Monsoon Pain" <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a
    few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic
    blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi every one, here every one is sharing these experience, so it's
    nice to read this web site, and I used to pay a visit this webpage daily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raksha Bandhan - Jiski Bahan Nahin Hoti.

Na Muhn Chupa Ke Jiye Hum Na Sar Jhuka Ke Jiye

The Seven Stages Of Love